Please read the following sale terms (the “Terms” or the “Sale Terms”) carefully before purchasing any products or services on www.mummyzone.com (this “Website” or “Site”). To purchase any products or services using this Website, your acceptance of these Sale Terms is requested. Please save a copy of these Sale Terms for your records.
The Sale Terms lay out the terms and conditions that will apply when you purchase products from SkillUp MENA LLC, Sharjah Media City (Shams), Al Messaned, Al Bataeh, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (“Mummy Zone”, “MZ”, “us” or “we”) through our Site.
From time to time, we may change our Sale Terms. However, the Sale Terms that existed when you made your purchase will apply. We recommend checking the Sale Terms whenever a new order is placed.
Our website is hosted on WIX. WIX provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Order and Acceptance
1. Each order you place is a non-binding offer from you to purchase products or services in exchange for payment.
2. Orders are subject to our acceptance, and we may, at our discretion, refuse to accept your order under certain circumstances, including, but not necessarily limited to, when:
· There is an error in the information you provided to us (e.g., you provided incorrect payment details).
· There is an error on the Site relating to the products that you have ordered.
· The product(s) that you have ordered is out of stock and no longer available.
· There are restrictions in shipping to your region requiring additional information to complete a delivery.
· If we suspect that you intend to resell our products without the proper authorization.
3. We will only accept your order (or any part thereof) when we provide you with a shipping confirmation email. Please note, your initial order confirmation email is not an acceptance of your order, only an acknowledgement that we have received it.
4. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the prices and other information about products and serivces on our Site are correct. Despite these efforts, it is possible that errors, including incorrect pricing, may display on our Site. However, if we have accepted your order and you have received a shipment confirmation email, you will not be asked to pay more than the price indicated when you placed your order.
5. You are either of the legal age in your country or you have parental/guardian consent to use the website.
1. The inclusion of any products on our Site does not imply, warrant or guarantee that the products will be available if you wish to place an order to purchase it.
1. You may pay for your order using any of the following forms of payment: a credit, debit or prepaid card from Visa, MasterCard or Amex or using PayPal, Google Pay or Apple Pay or another form of payment acceptable by Iris from time to time.
2. The applicable VAT rate will be the one legally in force at any given time depending on the specific product in question.
Changing or Cancelling Your Order
1. You can make changes to or cancel your order, at any time before we have fulfilled your order for shipment. To do so, please send us an email to email@example.com
2. If we have already packed your order for shipment, you can request a refund or exchange, as described in the “Returns and Exchanges” section below.
Shipping and Delivery
1. International shipping is available when ordering products from our Site.
2. Shipping and handling charges vary depending on your address, shipping speed, and the value of your order.
3. Products that we deliver to you become your property at the time that you receive it.
Returns & Exchanges
1. There is no exchange for our services.
2. If the client is not satisfied, money for the service will be refunded.
Right to Cancel
1. You have the right to cancel without providing a reason within 24 hours from the date that you have scheduled
a. To exercise this right, you will need to inform us either Email: at Support@mummyzone.com
· Please note, you will need to provide your order number or other information associated with your order so we can locate the purchase in our system.
· After you provide notice of withdrawal, we will issue a refund for all returned products or cancelled services
· Unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, we will make the refund to the same payment type you used for the initial order. You will not incur any fees as a result of such a refund.
Faulty or Incorrect Products
1. As a consumer, the customer of our Site has, apart from the rights described here, all legal rights under the United Arab Emirates legislation concerning the products. We inform you that these legal rights can never be affected by these Terms.
2. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in alignment with these Terms. If you wish to return or exchange products which are faulty or incorrect, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Exchanges/Returns section at our Site.
3. We will usually credit the refund back to the form of payment that you used to pay for the products within approximately 14 days from the date that we receive the products. Please note, it may take longer for the refund to appear on your payment card statement.
Force Majeure (aka Events Outside Our Control)
1. An event outside our control means any event or cause beyond Iris reasonable control, including without limiting (i) earthquakes, famine, floods, pandemic, epidemic, war, terrorism, whether foreign or domestic, overwhelming event(s) caused by extreme weather, natural forces, or other natural disasters; (ii) acts of civil or military authority, riots, insurrection, strikes, explosion or fire; (iii) labour shortage, strikes or picketing; or (iv) shortage or failure of supply of raw materials or finished products, interruption of or delay in transportation, telecommunication outages, power outages, or any other intervening software, system, or service not operated by Iris (collectively “Force Majeure Event”).
2. If a Force Majeure Event occurs, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss, damage, liability, delay, expense, or cost-related to or caused by such Force Majeure Event.
1. Any finding by an administrative body or a court that one or more clauses of these Terms are unlawful, null and void, invalid or unenforceable in part or in whole shall not render unlawful, null and void, invalid or unenforceable the other clauses or the remaining parts thereof, which shall remain fully valid wherever applicable, all of the foregoing provided that the clauses or part thereof found to be unlawful, null and void, invalid or unenforceable are not essential.
2. The clauses or parts thereof found to be unlawful, null and void, invalid or unenforceable shall be deemed to have been removed from these Terms or not applicable in that circumstance, as the case may be, and the Parties shall negotiate in good faith their replacement and the measures that best fit the intended purpose of such clauses and parts thereof.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
1. The contract between you and us is governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates, and we hereby expressly submit the resolution of any disputes or claims to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the United Arab Emirates. This does not affect your legal rights as a consumer in the country/region in which you are located.
1. If you have any questions about these Sale Terms, please contact us by email at email@example.com